Monday, April 14, 2008

Even when sick........

I don't quit! I have a fever and can't sleep for very long because I'm uncomfortable but I still want to get into things. Mother is sick too. I can't let her rest!









Mother hasn't updated much lately but she's updating now because she's finally caught proof, on film, containing some of my antics. You see, when family or friends come to visit, I keep my bold tendencies under wrap for the most part. Mother says I make her look like a liar. HA! That's the whole point! My trickery works! But sadly, my reign of trickery is over. Everyone will now know the truth about the things I do behind closed doors.

















That's me bothering my 8 1/2 year old brother, Gabe as he tries to have a snack. Mother tries so hard to keep me off of the table but I scream until I'm pretty much not breathing. It doesn't take long before I'm allowed back up.










Here I am on the coffee table. Mother missed her coffee table and thought that putting longer legs on it would thwart my attempts at climbing it. It only took me 10 minutes to figure out how to reach the top. I took my ride-on zebra and moved it over to the table and used it as a stepping stool. You can tell I'm being scolded in this photo by the look on my face. I cry when I'm told to "get down". I make her physically remove me.



Here I am in the backyard. I'm in the fenced in area where the dog runs which holds me in as of now. Give me a few weeks and I'll be scaling the fence or digging my way out. As you can tell, we live in the woods. All the trees in the back are the part of the backyard and mother says she'll never cut them down. That's why she loves where we live. I like it too.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

OMG! Look how big you've gotten!!!! And those are the cutest monkey pjs EVER!!!! I've missed you Dante...keep updating us, ok? I check all the time! And I like the trees too - can Loralei and I come live with you? I don't think L even knows what a tree is...lol.

Super Masio Brothers! said...

tables are for climbing, silly mom. As are dressers, cabinets, kitchen counters, toilets, pianos...and the best -- a stack of highchairs at a restaurant...just like a ladder...