Sunday, January 13, 2008

Upsetting mother


I love to get mother all worked up. See, she cuts my food into little pieces so that I won't choke but then I put all of the small pieces into my mouth at once, ruining all of her hard work. Sometimes I gag, just for effect and then she really loses it.

In the above photo, I'm making her happy after scaring her by using my sippy cup. I normally just throw it and cry until I get my bottle. She tried to praise me and was clapping but I know what that's all about. I won't be using it again. Mua ha ha ha!

I also like to feed the dog when I don't feel like eating anymore. Mother says he's better than a vaccuum cleaner. She gets frustrated though because I'll only eat a little bit in my chair and then play and whine to get down. Once I'm down, I look for more food. It's a great game! You guys should try it sometime. Also, I'm pretty happy with my new chair. I hated my highchair, which mother loved because it folded up so that she could store it away when not in use. Of course, mother can't be happy so I did my best to squirm my way out of the buckle at every feeding and also I thrashed around like a fish caught in a net. Yet again, great fun! Here I am feeding the dog:


Also, I like to make a big mess. If you come to my house, you'll know there's a tornado hanging about.

No comments: